Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

So, first I'll explain why I've been MIA for the past week or so. 
It's because I've been waiting on the arrival of this...





Yep! I got myself a new computer. My old computer has come *this* close soooooo many times to being chucked out the window. It was old, slow, full, slow, small, oh, and did I mention... slow? It took so much time for even the simplest tasks (like a new blog post). So I decided I would wait til the new one showed up and then play catch up. So, here you go... a week's worth of the adorable meandering munchkins all at once. Can you handle it?


It was such a nice day today. The sun was soooo bright all morning, it was just above 0 degrees, and there were spots in the backyard where you could see grass!!! Sweet, sweet grass! So after spending what felt like an eternity bundling up the munchkins, and then even longer lugging Cooper from the deck to the garage, to the backyard looking for his swing to hang up on the jungle gym, he finally got to enjoy it.


I was excited that my new laptop showed up today. Layla was excited about the protective packaging that my new laptop came in. One several-foot long piece of paper. We flattened it out and then she got to colouring. Cooper even came to get a quick colouring lesson from his big sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment