Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 26, 2011



Cooper has given Layla's baby dolls more love than Layla ever has. He is such a sweet little boy. (not to say that Layla isn't sweet, she just shows it in different ways, and has different interests).



I'm so thankful that my parents decided to keep some of the favourite toys that my sisters and I played with growing up, so that one day their grandchildren could enjoy them too. Here's Layla showing Cooper the cash register that my sisters and I played "store" and "restaurant" with for hours and hours and hours on end. They just don't make toys like they used to.


While visiting family in Ottawa, Mercedese & Melanie introduced us to Window Writers Markers. I was a little skeptical at first that they would just be a big mess. But they really are great, and easy to wash off so I picked up a pack while we were there. Layla LOVES them!

No comments:

Post a Comment